Tuesday 23 September 2014

Sonali Raut

by Unknown  |  in Sonali Raut at  04:34

Age : 23
Birthday : 23rd December, 1990
Star Sign : Capricorn

Hometown : Delhi
Current City : Mumbai
Occupation : Model/Actress
One adjective that describes you :Straightforward
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Bigg Boss house :Standing in a queue to use the washroom in the morning.
What’s your strategy : Honesty
Which past contestant you have liked the most : Gauahar Khan
I love traveling, music, experiencing different thing. I am an open as a person. I like to push myself and learn something different and uncanny. Taking risks gives me a high. I am not closed to things I don’t know, in fact they seem very exciting to me. I am quiet fascinated with beautiful people, I love appreciating beauty and it inspires me to improve myself everyday because one can never be perfect, there is always place for improvement. I trust my judgment and listen to the voice of my heart and completely rely on it.

Sonali Raut Photos



0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.