Tuesday 23 September 2014

Please give me my bags – Praneet Bhatt

by Unknown  |  in Praneet Bhatt at  03:19

Please give me my bags – Praneet Bhatt.Praneet Bhatt, who shone bright in the magnum opus ‘Mahabharat’ as the vile King Shakuni made his way to the Bigg Boss House last night.But you will be surprised to know that the man who played such an intense and powerful character on screen, was seen pleading to Bigg Boss.
Please give me my bags – Praneet Bhatt

While in-transit, Praneet lost his baggage at the baggage counter and was compelled to live in the same costume for the next 24 hours. Not only this, things went from bad to worst when he was denied the permission to borrow clothes from his fellow inmates.

However, this trick of Bigg Boss couldn’t do much damage as our cool dude Praneet, as he was seen dancing and walking down the ramp in his ‘Shakuni Mama’ swag.
More scoop coming in, stay tuned!

0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.